Join us as we build a World-Class Product Engineering Team filled with good process, automation and developer freedom.
We currently are looking for the following positions:
Product Manager (£80k - £100k + Equity)
Engineering Manager (£80k - £100k + Equity)
Software Engineer (£50k - £90k + Equity)
Frontend Engineer (Shopify Specialised) (£50k - £90k + Equity)
Product Designer (£70k - £90k + Equity)
UX Researcher (£30k - £50k + Equity)
Data Team Manager (£60k - £80k + Equity)
Data Analyst (£30k - £60k + Equity)
Data Scientist (£40k - £60k + Equity)
Perks and Benefits
- Fully remote.
- Share option scheme.
- A transparent annual salary review process - discretionary between 5% and 10% as your skills and experience grow.
- 30 days + 1 additional holiday for every year you’re with us (up to 5 additional days).
- Flexible holiday policy - you don’t have to take bank holidays off if you don’t want to. We’re a global team so we’re never completely shut.
- Top of the range Macbook Pro, Thinkpad or StarBook depending on whether you’re a macOS, Windows or Linux fan, with a great external monitor and any peripherals you need.
- A new machine every two years (currently only Apple devices).
- Free subscription to The Pragmatic Engineer (https://blog.pragmaticengineer.com/newsletter/).
- A discount on orders placed at myjam.co.uk.
- Option to take a six month sabbatical for every four years service at 10% pay.
- A £750 annual learning budget with additional budget available for attending conferences.
- A £600 annual Look After Yourself budget contribution to help fund your physical and mental health for things like a gym membership, counselling or coaching.
- A referral bonus of £2,500 if you recommend a friend for a job.
- Free eye tests.
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and six weeks paid leave for secondary carers when welcoming a new additional to the family through birth, adoption or foster care. Full entitlement available if a stillbirth and/or miscarriage after twenty weeks - if under twenty weeks, then 50% of entitlement will be available.
- UK Only: Employer pension contribution of 3%.